Epworth by the Sea on St. Simons Island, Georgia
March 9-13, 2020
Reconnect with the Order of the FLAME community
for a Spirit filled time of renewal and fellowship.
Here are some important details in anticipation of our time together:
- Arrival – Monday, March 9, 2020
- Registration will be from 1:00pm – 3:00pm in Strickland Auditorium. You may check into your room at any time on Monday.
- Welcome and Orientation will begin at 3:00pm, in Strickland Auditorium, followed by our Opening Dinner at 6:00pm and worship at 7:30pm.
- Departure – Friday morning, March 13, 2020 – breakfast provided
- WME will provide for your accommodations beginning Monday evening through Thursday evening.
- WME will provide for your meals from dinner, Monday through breakfast on Friday.
- If you are interested in touring the area before or after the FLAME gathering, you may make separate arrangements for that additional time by contacting Epworth by the Sea at 912-638-8688. Identify yourself as part of the Order of the FLAME.
- Travel Arrangements
- Airport Options:
- Brunswick, Georgia (20 minutes away) with taxi and Uber options
- Jacksonville, Florida (1½ hours away) with shuttle service
- Max Transport Company – 866-634-7749
- Airport Options:
- If you fly, you are responsible for your transportation to and from the airport and Epworth by the Sea.
- Epworth by the Sea address is:
100 Arthur J Moore Dr.
Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
- Dress is casual; however, if you choose, you may dress in “Sunday clothes” for the closing banquet and Celebration Service Thursday evening.
- Dietary/Accessibility Needs. Please contact Shirley Dominick (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, with any diet or accessibility needs so we can be prepared to be hospitable to you.
- There will be resources available for purchase from a variety of sources. You may pay by check, cash, or credit.
- Chase Stancle, a 2017 member of the Order of the FLAME, will be leading our music. If you have musical gifts, we encourage you to contact him. Part of the joy of our time together is sharing our gifts in worship and praise. We welcome singers and band members of all kinds! You may contact Chase at email@example.com
We are excited about the upcoming FLAME conference and look forward to seeing you on March 9! If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.