FLAME 2.0 gathers cohorts of 12 clergy for a learning experience including engagement in cross-denominational experiences of mentoring, learning, missional collaboration, and spiritual exploration. The goal of FLAME 2.0 is to deepen young clergy’s spiritual stamina and insight necessary for continued productive and meaningful ministry. The emphasis on the holistic nature of evangelism and its interconnected relationship with other ministries of the church will create a well-rounded perspective on ministry, as well as a valuable means to address the burnout, loneliness, and frustration experienced by many clergy.
Beginning May 2020, the inaugural FLAME 2.0 cohort will experience a 12 month, in-depth program of formalized mentoring, ongoing support in a small group context, the opportunity for collaborative work and hands on experiential learning in international and US contexts.
- Twelve (12) one on one monthly conversations with Maxie Dunnam via web on issues covered in the book, Christian Leadership
- One (1) group mentoring experience with a seasoned pastor in their church context in the United States on topics related to holistic evangelism
- One (1) group, cross-cultural, international experience
- Six (6) small group conversations via web facilitated by WME Staff
- Reading on Mission and Evangelism
- Peer mentoring
- Missional collaboration
- Annual Order of the FLAME gathering
- Travel/accommodation for US and international group mentoring experiences
- Accommodation/meals for annual Order of the FLAME gathering